Mort’s Café offers the Avery Point community a menu that includes sandwiches, salads, pizza, wings, french fries, and more.
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Meal Points Plan
Here’s how UConn Dining Services’ meal points program works:
- $1 is equivalent to 1 point.
- Points never expire and roll over from semester to semester.
- Load your UConn ID with an initial amount of at least $100. After this, any additional dollar amount may be added.
- Use your points to pay for food at Mort’s Café and receive a 15% discount off your purchase.
- Plus, when you show your UConn ID, Connecticut sales tax is not applied.
- To purchase meal points, fill out Dining Services’ Cash Points Form.
- Questions about meal points? Call 860-486-3128.