All faculty, staff, students, and tenants of the Avery Point Campus must obtain a parking decal. Parking decals are not transferrable. Hanging (faculty) decals must be placed on the rear view mirror. Stick on decals must be adhered to the registered vehicle by using the adhesive coating supplied.
2017-2018 parking information can be found at UConn Parking Services.
ALL STUDENTS MUST PARK IN LOTS A & B ONLY.
- Parking in other areas is subject to parking fines or towing of vehicles.
- When traveling to Storrs, those with student decals must park in lots C, I or W. Those with faculty/staff decals can park in lots F, I and W lots.
- Project Oceanology staff is required to park in lot D, with overflow parking in the Gym lot.
- Parking is not allowed on grassy areas, fire lanes, and travel portions of the roadway.
- Handicapped parking areas are only to be used by vehicles properly displaying a state issued permit or a handicapped designated registration plate.
- Parking tickets may be appealed within 21 days of the violation. Parking ticket appeal form can be found at Citation Appeal form.
Please note: The University reserves the right to tow vehicles that present a traffic hazard or impede normal or emergency functions of the University of Connecticut. Illegally parked vehicles will be towed without notice, at the expense of the owner. In emergencies, legally parked vehicles that must be removed because of interference with authorized activities will be towed only after a reasonable effort has been made to contact the owner.
Faculty and staff will obtain their parking permits by going to the UConn Parking Services website.