TALK & TOUR PROGRAM
Available Monday through Friday by appointment.
As one of the nation’s leading public research universities, the University of Connecticut awaits your visit. While on the Avery Point campus:
- Take a campus tour for an up-close look at our state-of-the-art academic, recreational, and waterfront facilities.
- Check out our Student Center, the hub of student clubs and organizations — and home to our awesome cafe, Mort’s.
Tours are available most Mondays through Fridays, by appointment. Combine a tour with a visit to Mystic, a short 15-minute drive from campus. Campus tours are offered year round.
High School Juniors: Now is a great time to acquaint yourself with our Avery Point campus. Plan your tour today!
Contact Admissions for Tour:
- There are designated parking spots for visitors in the parking lot adjacent to the Branford House Mansion. All visitors must sign in at the Welcome Center.
- Visitors may also park in the Visitor Parking area of Lot B.
- There is additional meter parking just past the UConn Police Station (right turn) in designated spots on the “Parking Loop.”
- Handicapped parking is available in Parking Area C (outside Branford House) in designated spots.