As one of the nation’s leading public research universities, the University of Connecticut awaits your visit. While on the Avery Point campus:
- Take a campus tour for an up-close look at our state-of-the-art academic, recreational, and waterfront facilities.
- Check out our Student Center, the hub of student clubs and organizations — and home to our awesome cafe, Mort’s.
- Attend one of our many fascinating seminars, performances, or cultural events.
Tours are available most Mondays through Fridays, by appointment. Combine a tour with a visit to Mystic, a short 15-minute drive from campus. Campus tours are offered year round. Are you unable to make a personal visit? Please visit http://academicservices.averypoint.uconn.edu/tour/.
High School Juniors: Now is a great time to acquaint yourself with our Avery Point campus. Plan your introductory tour today, and follow up with our Open House this November.
Contact Admissions for Tour:
FALL OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, November 18, 2017
9 a.m-12 p.m
Registration opens at 8:00 a.m. in the Student Center. Opening Session will begin at 9:00 a.m. in the Avery Point Auditorium.
We invite you to visit our beautiful seaside campus and explore all that UConn Avery Point has to offer. Throughout the morning, you will meet some of our extraordinary staff, faculty and students who will be available to answer your questions, give you a guided campus tour, and provide you with information to help with your college search.
We look forward to meeting you!
RSVP: Avery Point Admissions Office
TALK & TOUR PROGRAM
Speak with our Senior Admissions Officer and take a campus tour. Call the Admissions Office at (860) 405-9026 to schedule your appointment!
Available Monday through Friday by appointment.
- There are designated parking spots for visitors in the parking lot adjacent to the Branford House Mansion. All visitors must sign in at the Welcome Center.
- Visitors may also park in the Visitor Parking area of Lot B.
- There is additional meter parking just past the UConn Police Station (right turn) in designated spots on the “Parking Loop.”
- Handicapped parking is available in Parking Area C (outside Branford House) in designated spots.