TALK & TOUR PROGRAM
Available Monday through Friday by appointment.
As one of the nation’s leading public research universities, the University of Connecticut awaits your visit. While on the Avery Point campus:
- Take a campus tour for an up-close look at our state-of-the-art academic, recreational, and waterfront facilities.
- Check out our Student Center, the hub of student clubs and organizations — and home to our awesome cafe, Mort’s.
- Attend one of our many fascinating seminars, performances, or cultural events.
Tours are available most Mondays through Fridays, by appointment. Combine a tour with a visit to Mystic, a short 15-minute drive from campus. Campus tours are offered year round.
High School Juniors: Now is a great time to acquaint yourself with our Avery Point campus. Plan your tour today!
Contact Admissions for Tour:
Save The Dates
Student 2 Student Panel
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
5:30 p.m Optional Campus Tour and Financial Aid Info Session
6:30 p.m Student Panel
Join our staff and Avery Point students, to learn more about why UConn Avery Point is a great college choice! #UConnBound
Accepted Student Open House
Saturday, April 7, 2018
9 a.m- 12 p.m
We invite admitted students to visit our beautiful seaside campus and explore how you can become part of UConn Nation!
RSVP: Avery Point Admissions Office
RSVP REQUIRED BELOW
You will receive a confirmation email from our UConn Avery Point Admissions Office with additional details after you register.
- There are designated parking spots for visitors in the parking lot adjacent to the Branford House Mansion. All visitors must sign in at the Welcome Center.
- Visitors may also park in the Visitor Parking area of Lot B.
- There is additional meter parking just past the UConn Police Station (right turn) in designated spots on the “Parking Loop.”
- Handicapped parking is available in Parking Area C (outside Branford House) in designated spots.