Minimum criteria to apply:
- The student must be a matriculated Avery Point student.
- The student must have completed a minimum of 12 credits at the University of Connecticut at Avery Point.
- The student must have been enrolled at Avery Point for a minimum of two courses during the fall term and two during the spring term of the academic year in which the award is given.
- The student must attend the Avery Point campus during the fall 2020 semester.
- The student must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0, and a minimum fall semester GPA of 2.0.
All applicants are required to obtain two letters of recommendation, written within the past year. At least one of these letters must be an academic recommendation, written specifically for this scholarship opportunity.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to request letters of recommendation, and to follow up with the recommender to verify that letters have been sent. The committee will not contact your recommenders with reminders.