Academic Services at the Avery Point campus develops and maintains an environment that promotes excellence in teaching and learning. Primary responsibilities include tutoring, undergraduate technology, faculty development, and curriculum coordination.
- Daniel Mercier, Director of Academic Services, 860-405-9057, ACD 317, email@example.com
- Cynthia Bernardo, Academic Services, 860-405-9289, ACD 317, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacant, Registration Services Specialist, Academic Bldg., Room 318 860-405-9019, email@example.com
- Sarah Shea, Interim Academic Center Manager, 860-405-9201, ACD 107A, firstname.lastname@example.org
Avery Point Athletics
UConn Avery Point is a member of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), an organization for two-year athletic programs. We sponsor three varsity athletic teams: men’s basketball, women’s basketball and baseball. We support our student athletes with personal counseling, and academic advising and support. Athletics also supports other campus student activities with use of our gym facility that includes a six-lane pool, basketball and volleyball courts, and an exercise and weight training room. The facility is also made available to the public for individual membership and community athletic leagues and activities.
- Belinda Boe Pearman, Athletic Director, BH Room 324, 860-405-9184, email@example.com
- George Hardison, Facilities Manager, Gymnasium, 860-405-9077, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prescott Littlefield, Waterfront Program Manager, Community and Professional Building 860-405-9074, Prescott.email@example.com
The Director is the primary administrator of the Avery Point campus, providing governance and management for functions of academics, administration, budget, infrastructure, research, and outreach and public engagement programming.
- Annemarie Seifert, Ph.D., Campus Director, BH room 227, 860-405-9010, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janene Vandi, Associate Campus Director, BH room 236, 860-405-9022, email@example.com
- Cathi Dunnack, Administrative Assistant, BH room 227, 860-405-9048, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities Operations is responsible for the execution and coordination of services relating to the campus’ physical plant, grounds, and infrastructure, with the goal of providing an environment that promotes quality education in a safe setting. They handle day-to-day maintenance and custodial and general upkeep of facilities. This includes repairs to buildings and building systems, minor renovation projects, operation of utilities systems (water, heat, steam and sewage), sanitation and recycling, grounds keeping, snow removal and related activities.
Office of Campus Operations
The Office of Campus Operations is responsible for the following activities: campus budget development and oversight; procurement; management of the student financial system; human resources administration; auxiliary services management; information technology services and office support to the Campus Director’s Office.
- Janene Vandi, Director of Campus Operations, BH room 236, 860-405-9022, email@example.com
- Mark Bond, Information Technology Services, ACD 319, 860-405-9186, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Majcher, Campus Bursar, BH room 312, 860-405-9007, email@example.com
- Bethany Langenbach, Branford House Manager, BH First Floor, 860-405-9072, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Services is responsible for course record management, classroom assignment, final exam scheduling, academic record creation and maintenance, student registration, and grade processing.
Student Services is responsible for all issues and concerns affecting students. This included advocacy and support, advising, student activities, admissions, off-campus housing, community service, disability services, career services, wellness programs and the waterfront program.
- Dr. Noemi Maldonado Picardi, Director of Student Services, BH 307, 860-405-9024, email@example.com
- Laurie Saunders, Senior Admissions Officer, BH 316, 860-405-9026, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lyndsey Neville, Welcome Center Manager, Husky Ambassador Program, Social Media Coordinator, BH Welcome Center 1st Floor, 860-405-9026 Lyndsey.email@example.com
- Randall Paterson, Student Activities Program Manager, Academic Building Room 104,860-405-9014 Randall.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wendy Turdo, Career Consultant, Center for Career Development BH 306, Wendy.Turdo@uconn.edu
- Aaron Collins, Regional Director SSS Program & Academic Counselor CPB 204,860-405-9013 email@example.com
- Johnny Banks, Academic Counselor, BH 313, 860-405-9191 Johnny.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Platts(JP), Academic Counselor, BH 315, 860-405-9219, Jennifer.email@example.com
- Katie Halbruner, Disability Services Coordinator, BH 306, 959-200-3872, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Musgrove, LMFT, Clinical Case Manager BH 306, 860-405-9044, Jessica.Musgrove@uconn.edu
- Joleen Nevers, Program Director for Regional Wellness, Virtual Services, Joleen.email@example.com