University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Disability Services

Sculpture path

Disability Services
Students requiring classroom accommodations should meet with the Director of Student Services to discuss options. The Center for Students with Disabilities website provides information about available accommodations and the process to register for accommodations.

Trudy Flanery 
Branford House, room 306
(860) 405-9024