Discount Meal Points Program Information for the UConn Avery Point Campus
Mort’s, the dining facility at Avery Point, is offering a great menu…and Dining Services is offering a great discount meal point program – the “Cash Points” Meal Plan for students and staff at Avery Point. After your initial minimum purchase of $100.00 ($1.00/point), any additional dollar amount may be purchased. These points never expire and will roll over from semester to semester. Use this meal plan at Mort’s and receive a 15% discount at point of purchase. Also, when you show your UConn ID card, you will not have to pay Connecticut sales tax. To purchase your meal points call the Dining Services main office at 860-486-3128.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Thursday 8:30-6:00pm
- Friday: 8:30-3:30
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
- For more information call Mort’s at 860-405-9218
Visitor Parking at the Avery Point Campus
- There are two designated parking spots for Admissions Visitors in the parking lot adjacent to the Branford House Mansion.
- Visitors may also park in either Student Parking Area A or B while visiting the campus.
- There is additional parking just past the UConn Police Station (right turn) and in designated spots on the “Parking Loop”.
- Handicapped Parking is available in Parking Area C (outside Branford House) in designated spots.
- Maps & Directions to Campus